Register today for The Truth About Lyme online conference broadcasting on February 6 – 10 hosted by Dr. Tom Moorcroft.
Speaking will be two ASPIRE Professional Advisory Board Members Nancy O’Hara MD, MPH, FAAP, and Shannon Delaney, MD. Plus, Dr. Tom Moorcroft and Dr. Roseanne Capanna-Hodge. All four speakers have done articles and interviews for ASPIRE on Lyme disease and Tick-Borne Illness. (Click on the links on their names to connect to the articles.)
- The latest scientific breakthroughs for treating Lyme Disease and Co-infections and how to effectively implement them to optimize healing
- Why treating Lyme Disease and Co-infections is so complicated and how to dramatically improve outcomes using both conventional and other approaches
- How to manage the often long, circuitous path to healing from Lyme disease
See you at the conference and when you register you’ll also receive two free reports.
So many great lectures, including:
- Pediatric Acute-Onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome – What You Must Know with Scott Antoine, DO
- Emerging Evidence-Based Co-infection Treatments with Tom Moorcroft, DO
- PANS & PANDAS: Novel Immunotherapy Transforming a Devastating Illness into a Treatable Disorder with Helminth Therapy with Nancy H. O’Hara, MD, MPH, FAAP
- PANS/PANDAS: What Every Parent Should Know with Roseann Capanna-Hodge
- Borrelia Miyamotoi Seroreactivity in a Clinical Population with Shannon Delaney, MD
- Herbal Treatment of Lyme Disease with Darin Ingels, ND
- Building Resilience in Your Kids – A Fireside Chat with Holistic Mama Doc, Elisa Song, MD