Join ASPIRE on October 9, for PANS PANDAS Awareness Day.
Share educational materials to increase
awareness and understanding.
To Share is to Care
PANS PANDAS can be life-changing.
So can your voice.
Become a PANS PANDAS Champion today!
Every year patients with PANS PANDAS go too long undiagnosed and without appropriate treatment. But you can help ASPIRE to change that. Whether you have been diagnosed with PANS PANDAS or care about someone who has, we invite you to share your voice in the fight against this devastating but treatable disorder. By being a PANS PANDAS Champion, you’ll leverage the power of social media and beyond to help raise awareness about PANS PANDAS while lending support to those affected by it.
Becoming a PANS PANDAS Champion is easy. The tools you need are on this page. All it takes is the desire to make a difference. Scroll down for all the materials you need!
- Wear your Awareness – Order your ASPIRE Awareness Day Gear today!
- Shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, bags, water bottles, and more
- Share awareness Posters, Handouts, Toolkits in your community
- Host an awareness event or share information in your community
- Share our new posters
- Provide copies of our Toolkits & Handouts
- Share ASPIRE Awareness Videos
- Change your Facebook Profile frame
- Get active on Social Media!
- Donate Plasma and host your own Plasma Donation Campaign
- Donate to ASPIRE to support our programs
New PANS PANDAS Awareness Day 2021 merchandise is available in the ASPIRE shop!!
ASPIRE has made it easy to educate anyone on PANS PANDAS. We have many toolkits, handouts, and posters about PANS PANDAS for you to download for free or to share directly via the download page.
Brand New Awareness Posters! Click on thumbnails for the full .png version. See the Awareness Materials section for more posters. You can print these posters on 8.5×11 paper or 14×11 poster paper. If you are hosting an awareness event and would like a high-quality .pdf file to print a custom size poster, please click on the poster for details. These posters are ideal for sharing on community bulletin boards, school lobbies, and more. Some schools will highlight a cause for a few days in their lobby, so don’t hesitate to ask your school today! NOTE: for square social media sizes of many posters, scroll down.
Share ASPIRE’s Handouts & Toolkits with your friends, family, school, legislators, & providers. Below are some of our toolkits and handouts.
- PANS PANDAS Overview Toolkit
- PANS PANDAS Provider Information Toolkit
- PANS PANDAS in the School Setting Toolkit
- What is PANS PANDAS Handout (2 pages)
- About PANS PANDAS Handout (1 page)
Unfortunately, Facebook is not allowing new Facebook Frames to be created in their system. However, below are the frames designed for this year’s awareness day, which you can download to overlay on top of a photo with a photo editing app and then upload to Facebook. Click on the frame you would like to choose and it will open a full-size .png file to download. Last year’s four frames are still available on Facebook, but the year will be incorrect. Directions to use one of last year’s frames are below.
Two Easy Steps to add one of 2020 Frames (choice of four):
- Go to: Facebook Frames
- Search for: ASPIRE PANS PANDAS
ASPIRE has made it easy to spread awareness on your social media channels! Show your support for Awareness Day by sharing these facts and social media images about PANS PANDAS.
Step one: Amplify ASPIRE’s social media posts by sharing, liking, and retweeting our posts!
Step two: Post your own social media messages. Download these images and share them on your social media channels to show support and spread the word. Make sure that all Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter posts include www.aspire.care and #PANSPANDASawareness so your audience can find out more information. See below for sample posts.
Sample social media posts:
- Today is PANS PANDAS Awareness Day. Ask me about this devastating but treatable disorder. www.aspire.care #PANSPANDASawareness
- Today is PANS PANDAS Awareness Day. I am healing from this devastating but treatable disorder. Learn more. www.aspire.care #PANSPANDASawareness
- 1 in 200 have PANS PANDAS. Help close the gap between onset of symptoms and appropriate treatment. Today is PANS PANDAS Awareness Day. www.aspire.care #PANSPANDASawareness
- Did you know OCD, Anxiety, Tics, ODD, Eating Restrictions can be caused by an infection and treated medically? Learn about PANS PANDAS today! www.aspire.care #PANSPANDASawareness
- We can’t wait. We need more awareness and understanding of PANS PANDAS. Share and Learn more today! www.aspire.care #PANSPANDASawareness
- Neuroimmune disorders like PANS PANDAS can cause OCD, Anxiety, Tics, ODD, Eating Restrictions. www.aspire.care #PANSPANDASawareness
- Now, more than ever, we need to provide PANS PANDAS support and resources. ASPIRE is here for you! www.aspire.care #PANSPANDASawareness
- Support me by sharing information on PANS PANDAS! www.aspire.care #PANSPANDASawareness
- Support my child by sharing information on PANS PANDAS! www.aspire.care #PANSPANDASawareness
Awareness Day Hashtag to use on all posts: #PANSPANDASawareness
Additional Hashtags you can use: #PANDASawareness #basalgangliaencephalitis #ocd #tics #anxiety #adhd #arfid #eatingrestrictions #ODD #Depression
Join ASPIRE in donating plasma today to help minimize the shortage affecting PANS patients across the country. The more plasma donated, the more IVIG can be made. Producing IVIG is a complex process. The impact of donation is simple; it improves and saves the lives of PANS patients and people with primary immunodeficiency, CIDP, and other rare diseases across the world.
For more information, contact ASPIRE’s Plasma Drive Coordinator. See the link below for information on •About Plasma •How to Donate Plasma •How to Host a Plasma Drive •Information Packets
With your support, we can impact our community in a lasting way. You are an integral part of the progress our community needs. The lives of hundreds of patients of PANS/PANDAS are at stake. Every gift helps us continue our work to empower all affected by PANS, PANDAS and immune-related encephalopathies.
PANS is a devastating disorder but recovery is possible. Early diagnosis and treatment lead to improved outcomes. Unfortunately, many PANS/PANDAS patients do not receive a timely diagnosis or appropriate treatment due to a lack of education about this medical condition. When access to care is delayed, symptoms can worsen and become chronic. ASPIRE aims to improve the lives of those affected by PANS by closing the gap between the onset of symptoms and the start of treatment.
With your help, ASPIRE will continue to educate the medical, school, and family communities about PANS/PANDAS while advocating for affordable, proven treatments. Every gift helps us continue our work to support all those affected by PANS, PANDAS and immune-related encephalopathies.