We, at ASPIRE, are always concerned for our community’s well being. During these disconcerting times, while we all try to safeguard against COVID-19, we want to support our community as best we can.
The coronavirus has disrupted our lives have in unparalleled ways. We are committed to following the rapidly developing information on coronavirus and relaying information that pertains to PANS/PANDAS patients and their families. We keep in close communication with our Professional Advisory Board to find the best ways to support the community.
In response to the COVID-19, a global pandemic, that has affected all of our lives, ASPIRE is putting together a series of Q&As from a variety of professionals. We will be updating this resource section as interviews are completed, so check back often and follow us on social media for updates.
Please Note: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans. The WHO is closely monitoring and updating the information regularly. Recommendations regarding prevention and treatment will change and evolve as more data is processed. It is essential to communicate with your Primary Care Provider (PCP) directly regarding you and your family’s unique healthcare needs. The WHO-COVID-19
- COVID-19 Message from the ASPIRE Professional Advisory Board
- Education Series from NE Center for Health Schedule (NECH) – Updated Weekly
- COVID-19 Integrative Support with Dr. O’Hara
- COVID-19 Update Integrative Care with Dr. Nancy O’Hara
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- COVID-19 Zinc and More with Lindsey Wells, ND
- COVID-19 Melatonin, Quercetin, Vitamin C with Lindsey Wells, ND
- COVID-19 Elderberry and Cytokines with Lindsey Wells
- COVID-19 Nutrition for a Healthy Quarantine Diet with Vicki Kobliner
- COVID-19 Nancy O’Hara, MD and Dennis Bouboulis, MD
- COVD-19 Question & Answers with Dr. O’Hara and Vicki Kobliner
- COVID-19 How to Survive and Thrive as a Family with Eve Hornstein, LMFT
- COVID-19 How To Decrease Stress & Anxiety During Physical Distancing with Eve Hornstein
- COVID-19 How To Talk With Your Child About The Virus with Eve Hornstein
- COVID-19 Neurologic Conditions in Patients with the Coronavirus
- COVD-19 Dysregulation of Immune Response
- COVID-19 ASPIRE Co-Signs Letter Highlighting Access Barriers Created by COVID-19
- COVID-19 Protect IDEA and Special Education
- COVID-19 ASPIRE Co-Signs Letter Regarding “Buy American” Requirements on Medicine