PANS PANDAS is a medical condition in which symptoms affect a student’s ability to attend school and learn.
PANS PANDAS impacts the physical health of a student and causes psychological, neurological, behavioral, and developmental difficulties. Learn more about PANS PANDAS at School.
- Support at school is needed
- PANS affects multiple domains of learning
- Accommodations must be individualized
- Symptoms are relapsing and remitting
- The team must communicate & collaborate
- Don’t blame the child for his/her illness
- Plan for the worst, hope for the best
- PANS is essentially a spectrum disorder
- Kids can get better