Together, we can ignite hope and create a brighter future for those diagnosed with PANS/PANDAS. Help empower, educate, support, and advocate to shorten the time between the onset of symptoms and the start of appropriate treatment.
ASPIRE is a charitable organization entirely reliant on donor support. As a volunteer-driven charity, we represent you—the PANS/PANDAS patient and family. Together, we aim to create a future where swift diagnosis and appropriate treatment are accessible to all. We need your help; your donations make our advocacy possible. You enable us to provide free educational resources, advocate for improved access to care, foster community, and educate diverse audiences about these neuroimmune conditions.
Without our donors, we could not offer programs that reach our five core audiences. Your financial support directly provides resources nationally that increase education and support to those affected by this devastating but treatable disorder. Your help decreases suffering. We hope you will continue to play a substantial role in the success of ASPIRE by empowering the PANS PANDAS community.
In 2023, we focused on what we excel at – educating schools, providers, and small therapeutic practices, supporting families, working with legislators, and supporting state teams nationwide. Please read a few testimonials regarding some of our programs below. With your support, we can’t wait to continue and expand our programming in 2024!
Your donations will increase ASPIRE’s ability to educate the medical, legislative, school, and family communities about PANS/PANDAS while advocating for affordable, proven treatments.
Make a difference by improving the lives of those affected by PANS PANDAS!
What Are Some Programs Your Donation Directly Supports?
- Educating schools via our in-service lecture program to provide information on PANS PANDAS that will help schools support their students appropriately. We are pleased to announce that we now have a lecture geared towards PANS for Occupational Therapists. We provided over 100 in-service lectures in over 30 states.
- Hosting over 20 educational webinars on PANS PANDAS to increase understanding of this devastating but treatable disorder.
- Creating toolkits and handouts on PANS PANDAS on pertinent topics to our 5 core audiences. We created 12 toolkits and over 15 handouts.
- Delivering needed support to families via ChitChat groups, ASPIRE Facebook Group, and one-on-one email support. In 2023, we answered over 1,000 emails from families and patients!
- Working hand in hand with local groups on legislative efforts
- Providing printed materials for provider offices to share with newly diagnosed families.
- Funding Grand Rounds and Lunch n Learns for medical providers
Now, at year’s end, will you give a tax-deductible gift so we can continue our programs and launch new programs in 2024? We look forward to a productive year and continuing to partner with you.
To donate, please visit https://aspire.care/about/
Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year,
Gabriella True, Board President