Support and Make a Donation Today!
The Alliance to Solve PANS and Immune-Related Encephalopathies (ASPIRE) serves children, adults, families, doctors and educators affected by PANS, PANDAS and other immune-related encephalopathies.
ASPIRE in Action – We empower and connect our community with tools and resources for advocacy, education, support, and awareness.
- Continuing to create and distribute print and web-based resource materials, informative lectures, and interviews for providers, families, schools, and policymakers, including our website and toolkits.
- Exhibited at International OCD Foundation (IOCDF), the American Academy of Pediatrics National (AAP) National Conference and Exhibition, Illinois PANS PANDAS Advisory Council Summit, Medstar/Georgetown Conference, and the Portsmouth Symposium on PANS PANDAS. We will resume this effort once in-person conferences resume across the country.
- Lectured on PANS PANDAS at Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) National Convention, Central Mass Lyme Conference, the Staten Island Health Fair Expo, and The Unstuck Summit. We provided E-Poster presentations two years in a row at NATCON.
- Providing virtual in-service lectures at schools to educators and school nurses across the country.
- Supporting the efforts of the ASPIRE Professional Advisory Board, which comprises experts in the field from top medical and research institutions
- Continuing to provide one-on-one support to families affected by PANS PANDAS.
- Amplifying voices of patients and families with PANS PANDAS in our PANS PANDAS Personal Stories section of the website.
- Facilitating the dissemination of information about research opportunities and work with other national advocacy organizations focused on children’s mental and behavioral health as a national outreach partner of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Advocating on the congressional level on key issues affecting PANS PANDAS. In 2021, ASPIRE participated in IOCDF’s Virtual Voices Hill Day and the Rare Disease Legislative Advocates (RDLA) Rare Across America. Continuing to provide resources and support on the state level to pass legislation for insurance coverage and the creation of PANS PANDAS Advisory Councils.
- Growing our volunteer and contributor base to continue to provide more and more education, advocacy, and support to the PANS PANDAS community.
ASPIRE looks forward to sharing the projects and initiatives we are working hard on behind the scene with you soon. So, make sure you have signed up for our newsletter and follow us on social media. Facebook. Instagram. Twitter.
Every gift helps us continue our work to empower all affected by PANS, PANDAS and immune-related encephalopathies. Please donate to ASPIRE.
I am determined to do what I can to find solutions and help end the suffering endured by those affected by PANS/PANDAS and related disorders, which is exactly what ASPIRE aims to do. Join me in supporting its mission.Jan Blanchard
Shop Amazon Smile
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support ASPIRE every time you shop, at no cost to you.
- Locate ASPIRE at smile.amazon by searching for “Alliance to Solve Pans and Immune-Related Encephalopathies”
- Select ASPIRE to be your Charity.
- Create a bookmark and use this link to donate 0.5% to ASPIRE with all qualifying purchases.
You are an integral part of the progress our community needs to improve the lives of those affected by PANS PANDAS. With your support, we can impact our community in a lasting way. Your donation will help close the gap between the onset of symptoms and the start of appropriate treatment. We can’t do it without you. Every gift helps us continue our work to empower all affected by PANS, PANDAS and immune-related encephalopathies.
Be a hero. Empower. Support. Donate.
I donate to ASPIRE in the name of my two grandsons. Their website and handouts have helped our family understand PANS better and, as a result, be better advocates. We are so thankful that they exhibit and speak at conferences across the country, as every audience needs education. It is a relief to have a national organization that makes us feel that we are not alone on this challenging journey. We will continue to support ASPIRE.Katie E.
Alliance to Solve PANS & Immune-Related Encephalopathies (ASPIRE) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Your support makes our work possible.
Federal Tax ID# 84-2005940