The Alliance to Solve PANS and Immune-Related Encephalopathies (ASPIRE) serves children, adults, families, doctors and educators affected by PANS, PANDAS and other immune-related encephalopathies.
We empower and connect our community with tools and resources for advocacy, education, support and awareness. With your support, in our inaugural year, ASPIRE will:
- Create and distribute print and web-based resource materials for providers, families, schools, and policymakers, including our website and toolkits
- Exhibit at International OCD Foundation (IOCDF), the American Academy of Pediatrics National (AAP) National Conference and Exhibition, and other relevant conferences throughout the year conferences to distribute information to providers and build relationships for future presentations
- Host an educational and advocacy conference in 2020 for patients, families and advocates.
- Facilitate dissemination of information about research opportunities and work with other national advocacy organizations focused on children’s mental and behavioral health as a national outreach partner of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Support the efforts of the ASPIRE Professional Advisory Board which comprises experts in the field from top medical and research institutions
Every gift helps us continue our work to empower all affected by PANS, PANDAS and immune-related encephalopathies.
Other ways to give.
- Your employer may match your donation!
Check with your employer to see if they will match your donation to ASPIRE.
- You can help us avoid processing fees and make your gift go further by sending us a check or donating by wire transfer or stock.
- Please contact the Fundraising Committee for information about wire, stock transfers, or if you are donating on behalf of a corporation.
- Donations by check can be mailed to:
PO Box 100
Cottleville, MO 63338
ASPIRE has a Fiscal Sponsor Agreement with Southeastern PANS/PANDAS Association (SEPPA) while the IRS processes our application for 501c3 status. SEPPA is a tax-exempt nonprofit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, Employer Identification Number (EIN) 81-1366271. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please note that your donation will appear on your credit card/bank statement as a donation to SEPPA.