Virtual Conference open to parents and professionals
Saturday, June 5th, 2021 (Australian Eastern Standard Time – AEST)
The conference is for parents and professionals and is completely online so available world-wide. It will be recorded and available for viewing for ticket holders for a period of time after the conference.
PANS Australia and Stepping Stones Therapy for Children are working together to host an online conference on PANS and Multidisciplinary Approaches on Saturday, June 5th, 2021 (Australian Eastern Standard Time – AEST). This conference will bring together PANS specialists from a range of fields including neurology, psychiatry, paediatrics, clinical psychology, occupational therapy and naturopathy. Speakers include:
- Dr Kiki Chang, Child, Adolescent, and Adult Psychiatrist; Former Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences; Co-Founder, Stanford PANS Clinic and Research Program, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, USA. (Dr Chang is kindly donating his speaker fee for the conference to the Stanford PANS Clinic and Research Program);
- Professor Russell Dale, Neurologist and researcher; Children’s Hospital Westmead, NSW, Australia;
- Dr Leila Masson, Specialist Paediatrician; Sydney NSW, Australia;
- Dr Hannah Jones, Consultant Paediatric Neurologist at Starship Children’s Hospital in Auckland, New Zealand and Neuroimmunology Research Fellow at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Sydney, Australia;
- Keonie Moore, Naturopath, Remed, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia;
- Brita List, Clinical Psychologist, Macquarie University, Sydney, NSW, Australia;
- Michelle Newby, PhD Candidate; Clinical Director and Occupational Therapist, Stepping Stones Therapy for Children, Newcastle, NSW, Australia;
- Nicolette Soler, PhD Candidate; Senior paediatric mental health occupational therapist in the Department of Psychological Medicine at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, Australia.